A SALES-BASED APPROACH
ROOTED IN EXPERIENCE
President & Co-Founder | Email Jason
Jason lives in Portland, Maine with his wife Danielle, their dog AJ and soon-to-be Baby Kroot.
He grew up in Southern Maine before attending Bentley University and graduating in 2009. His post college years were spent in and around the Boston area where he began his sales career selling women’s reversible tapestry jackets. It was while living in the city of Boston that he took up running and set out to run one marathon for the Dana Farber Marathon Challenge. Today he has run 9 Boston Marathons and walked many more with “Team Kroot” collectively raising over $600,000 for cancer research. It was on that charity team that he met his wife Danielle in 2015 and they’ve continued growing that passion together through their run studio, Starting Line. When he isn’t running, he carefully times his market work in Colorado to make sure he can enjoy a few days skiing.
More About Jason's Career in the Wine Business
Co-Founder | Email Brian
Brian resides in Charleston SC with his wife Amy, daughters Emily and Julia and their dog Rosie.
Brian grew up in a small town in Maine, Boothbay Harbor. After graduating high school, he attended and graduated from Southern CT State University with a degree in Education. During college he took a part time job with Slocum and Sons working in the warehouse saving money to buy his high school sweetheart Amy, an engagement ring. Instead of teaching and coaching high school, Brian joined the sales team and started a route selling wine on the CT shoreline. Over the last 30 years, he has worked in almost every area of the wine business beginning in restaurants, moving to distributor sales, sales team management, General Manager of a multistate distributor and most recently running national sales for a winery. After wearing all these hats, he is excited to start his own business as an importer and supplier.
More About Brian's Career in the Wine Business
Director of Sales |
Holly lives on the beautiful Central Coast of California with her Daughter Lindsey, and their two dogs Roger and Rosie.
She grew up in Columbus, Ohio and studied Business Management at both The Ohio State University and Franklin University. After college, she entered the financial planning industry with her father, an industry that both her grandfather and Uncle had also mentored her in as well. Holly coached her daughter’s softball team for many years while in Columbus as well as taught spinning classes, coached cheerleading camps for junior high and high school students and was very involved in the Grandview Heights Chamber of Commerce. Her background in Financial Planning and numbers has helped drive her success in all areas of the wine business.
More About Holly's Career in the Wine Business
• Holly moved from Ohio to California in 2002
• A family friend in the wine industry encouraged her to pursue a career in wine and referred her to the management team at Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits. She started her career on the distribution side running a territory for the distributor on the Central Coast in 2003.
• In September 2006 Holly was recruited by Frank-Lin distributors to grow their fast-growing central coast wine portfolio which included Four Vines, Hahn family wines and Clautierre to name a few.
• In 2009 Hahn Family Wines offered Holly the position of Southwest Regional Manager. The Southwest territory experienced five years of consecutive record company growth while handling all aspects of Distributor relationships and management.
• In 2015, Holly accepted a position with Jamieson Ranch Vineyards in Napa Valley as VP/Director of Sales and quickly grew the scope of distribution. Holly hired and managed the National sales team and developed strategies for sales growth and retention. She also oversaw budgeting, developed pricing structures as well as overall goals and incentives for their distributor partners. In March of
• In 2017, Jamieson Ranch Vineyards was acquired by WX brands.
• Most recently, Holly was the National Sales Director for Le Grand Courtage. Holly built a strong sales team nationally while managing both the team and network of distributors with the hands-on approach of being in the market on a regular basis.